Are you looking for a super easy and budget-friendly meal that can feed a crowd? Look no further! Our Kielbasa Hashbrown Casserole is a real winner. This dump meal is not only incredibly tasty but also easy on the wallet, costing about $10 or less. Let’s dive into this scrumptious recipe.
To get started, gather the following ingredients:
|Frozen Hashbrowns||1 32 oz bag|
|Small Onion (diced)||1|
|Cheddar Cheese||2 cups|
|Sour Cream||1/2 cup|
|Cream of Mushroom or Chicken Soup||1 10 oz can|
- First, assemble your ingredients, including the hashbrowns, diced kielbasa, diced onion, and cheddar cheese.
- Grease your slow cooker and layer the hashbrowns, diced kielbasa, onion, and cheese inside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the cream of mushroom or chicken soup, milk, and sour cream. You can also add seasonings like salt, pepper, minced garlic, and onion powder to taste.
- Pour the creamy mixture evenly over the ingredients in the slow cooker.
- To add an extra layer of cheesy goodness, sprinkle about 1/2 cup more of cheddar cheese on top.
- Now, it’s time to let the slow cooker do its magic. Cook on low for approximately 6 hours or on high for about 3-4 hours. The result will be a bubbling, cheesy, and perfectly cooked casserole.