All that dirt in the washing machine, why isn’t it coming out? This is the best method to remove it within minutes.
How often does dirt from the washing machine accumulate and also ruin your clothes? Unfortunately, washing machine maintenance should be routine over time, but not everyone thinks about it. Limescale, detergent and fabric softener residue lead to poorly cleaned and disinfected clothes. Cleaning experts have revealed their secret: with this method you remove all the dirt from the washing machine.
DIRTY WASHER: WHAT ARE THE CAUSES?
The washing machine is one of the most used household appliances at home, but we often forget that it also needs care and attention. One of the most common problems that can occur inside the washing machine is dirt that accumulates over time and can become a source of bad odors. Let’s see what are the main causes of this phenomenon:
- When using unsuitable detergents , we often think that any type of detergent is suitable for the washing machine, but this is not the case. Each washing machine model has its own specifications and therefore requires a specific type of detergent. The use of unsuitable detergents can cause the formation of soap residue which is deposited on the internal surface or on the pipes, favoring the proliferation of bacteria and bad odors;
- Washing at low temperatures (below 40 degrees) can be convenient for saving electricity, but it is also one of the main causes of dirt accumulating inside the washing machine. At low temperatures, in fact, bacteria and dirt residues are not completely eliminated and accumulate inside the tank or on the pipes;
- Adding too much detergent to the wash , in addition to causing product waste, can have negative effects on the washing machine. Excess detergent can accumulate on the internal surface of the washing machine, on the joints or on the pipes, facilitating the proliferation of bacteria and bad odors;
- Washing clothes too often can cause the same problem as washing at low temperatures. Indeed, if the washing machine is not used often enough, the internal parts tend to accumulate dirt and humidity, promoting the proliferation of bacteria and bad odors;
- The washing machine needs to be cleaned and maintained regularly in order to perform at its best. But often, we forget to carry out maintenance, which includes cleaning the tank, pipes and joints. Insufficient maintenance promotes the formation of dirt and bacteria.
Method To Remove Dirt From The Washing Machine
The cleaning experts wanted to reveal their method for removing dirt from the washing machine, to be used at least once a week and at most once a month. Simply take two dishwasher detergent tablets and place them in the basket.
Now run an empty wash, so that the detergent contained in the dishwasher tablets can completely clean the interior of the appliance. It will also eliminate limescale residue and even detergent residue accumulated over time.
The oven rack can be very difficult to clean, especially if it is used often and has embedded dirt. Let’s see how to make it new.
Food residue and encrusted grease could actually render the oven rack unusable.
Oven grill: why it gets dirty
The oven is a great ally for preparing our dishes. Whether static or ventilated, the oven contains internal grills which allow trays or containers to be placed with the dishes to be cooked. The oven rack (although there may be several) can be placed at different heights using a sliding system.
When cooking, getting dirty is inevitable, and just like the stovetop can get dirty, the oven rack can also get dirty. Cleaning this part of your device can be very complicated. In fact, in some cases, chemicals sold for this purpose, which promise great things, do not deliver on their promises.
Fortunately, there is a very quick and rather natural method to perfectly degrease the oven rack. Although this may seem unusual to you, it is actually so effective that it will amaze you.
How to clean it quickly
You will first need a very large bag, like those used to throw away garbage. The bag should be able to hold your oven rack. Next, you will need a dishwasher detergent tablet. If you don’t have it, don’t worry, you won’t have to go out and buy it. All you have to do is replace the tablet with common laundry detergent.
Next, you will need a bowl in which to place the tablet or detergent. In the bowl, to pour directly onto the tablet, you will put hot water so that the contents can dissolve well. Of course, the water should not be too hot, otherwise you could puncture the bag. If the tablet is not completely dissolved, you can use a fork to speed up the process.
Continued on next page
You will need to add 3 or 4 tablespoons of baking soda to the mixture. So we are going to create a very powerful combination that will be able to eliminate even the most stubborn fats. The liquid will need to be poured into the bag. You have to make sure that it is not too thick and that the bag does not get punctured.
At this point, the bag should be closed tightly so that liquid does not accidentally leak out. Next, place the bag with the rack inside on a flat surface. The oven grill,
Credit: Easy and Delicious Recipes