Did you know that there are special grasses capable of treating various diseases, such as ‘Eleusine indica,’ commonly known as ‘goose grass’? It is very common in our yards. This herb has medicinal properties with anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antidiabetic, antiallergic, and diuretic actions. Generally, goose grass is used as tea to treat the following diseases:
- Cancer: Thanks to its antioxidant properties, goose grass can prevent the growth of cancer cells in the body.
- Ovarian cysts and fibroids: It is an excellent anti-inflammatory for diseases of the female reproductive system.
- Kidney disease: It can increase the amount of water in the body and eliminate excess salt through urine, known for its diuretic property.
- Diabetes: It contains antidiabetic properties. You only need to consume the tea regularly.
- Bleeding and wounds: It can effectively prevent wound bleeding by applying the mixture to the affected area.
- Parasites: The grass has laxative properties that can combat parasites in the body.
- Pneumonia: Tea made with the roots of this grass is a powerful remedy against this problem. In less than five days, the patient can be completely cured.
- High blood pressure: Again, boiled leaves can treat the problem.
- Fever: Consuming cooked roots helps to reduce fever.
- Ligament sprains: Simply apply crushed leaves to the affected area.
- How to prepare the tea: A handful of grass (about a handful) for half a liter of water, boil for 3 minutes. Drink one glass a day, or until symptoms improve.
Credit: Sharing Ideas