A light and delicious low calorie sweet treat you can make in a variety of flavors
- ▢3/4 cup boiling water
- ▢1 packet sugar-free gelatin (4 serving size)
- ▢1/2 cup cold water
- ▢ice cubes
- ▢1 cup plain non-fat yogurt (regular or Greek)
- Pour the boiling water into the blender. Add the gelatin.
- Cover the blender, being sure to hold the lid down to prevent the lid from popping off because of steam, and blend at low speed until the gelatin is completely dissolved, about 30 seconds.
- Combine the cold water and ice cubes to make 1-¼ cups. Add to the gelatin in the blender and stir until the ice is partially melted.
- Add the yogurt. Cover and blend at high speed for 30 to 45 seconds.
- Divide the mixture evenly between 5 dessert glasses, bowls or ramekins. Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
Any flavor of sugar free gelatin will work. Our favorites are orange, strawberry and raspberry.Experiment with adding and/or topping your yogurt fluff with different fruit – strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, peaches, canned pineapple, chopped apples, pears etc.You can use either fat free plain yogurt or fat free plain Greek yogurt. You can also substitute cottage cheese for the yogurt if you prefer.The directions suggest making your fluff in the blender. If you prefer you could use a wire whisk and bowl or electric mixer instead.
SmartPoints (Green plan)0 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)0 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)1 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Nutrition Facts2-Ingredient Creamy Jello Yogurt Fluff Amount Per Serving (1 /5th recipe) Calories 30% Daily Value*Fat 0g0%Carbohydrates 6g2%Fiber 0g0%Protein 1g2%
Credit: Yummly Recipes